I MAKE SAINTS
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"[...] grim, dark horror with a backstory that is not especially pleasant. It's a first-person collecting game, as a lot of indie horrors are, but one that's a lot more interactive, and with a richer atmosphere than most." - PC Gamer
WARNING : This game contains sensitive subject matter, such as references to crimes of a sexual nature. The game also contains flashing lights.
Since this game was built with Unity 2017, there is a chance launching the game will trigger your antivirus. If this is the case, please make sure you create an exception rule in your Antivirus software for the game files, otherwise, you will not be able to launch it properly.
I Make Saints is a short first-person psychological horror walking simulator which can be completed in 30 minutes.
Wander the personal hell of a deranged individual and discover the true nature of their terrible crimes through notes, objects and saintly icons left over different atmospheric and at times surreal environments.
I Make Saints is a raw, demanding work attempting to make sense of the most despicable acts.
Some souls are so damaged that they end up damaging others. Some minds seeking redemption are nonetheless irredeemable. Some dark obsessions take hold and won't let go.
Welcome to guilt.
- Three varied environments to explore : surreal, improbable places that feel like a dark dreamscape
- Low risk gameplay : no enemies putting the player in danger, just a tense and heavy atmosphere
- Disturbing narrative : true-crime style events are implied, but never shown
Exclusive to the Itch io version
- Choice of PC, Mac or Linux download
- Soundtrack included with every download (in both WAV and MP3 formats)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $0.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Final Update (Hopefully!)Apr 12, 2021
- SAINTS WERE MADE : A PostmortemFeb 08, 2019
- A New Release By SomewhatJul 23, 2018
- Another placeMar 14, 2018
- macOS and Linux versions now availableFeb 06, 2018
- Smaller SaintsFeb 04, 2018
- Time for you to make SaintsDec 03, 2017
- Freeing the SaintsNov 27, 2017